EQSIRT 1.0 for Windows (02-06-2014) (Build 37.07)
EQSIRT 1.0 for Windows (11-17-2014) (Build 37.11)
· Build 37.21 fixes the plot file error. The plot file cannot not be opened with EQSIRT data editor but it is fixed. Build 37.20 fixes the computation errors in item’s and person’s Infit and Outfit.
· Build 37.11 EQSIRT would recode for categorical codes that are not contiguous. There was a problem on some of the recoding function. The problem is fixed. Also fixes a problem when number of items exceeds 200. A better error message is given and the program is properly stopped.
· Build 37.09 fixes equality constraint problems in multiple-group models.
· Build 37.08 removes information dialog from MH DIF test to prevent it from interrupting simulation.
· Build 37.07 fixes none 0,1 categorical resequence problem. Also fix correlation based factor analysis error in Mac version.
· Build 37.05 fixes simulation problems on Mac version and place the simulated files with the same folder as the output file.
EQSIRT 1.0 for Windows (06-20-2013) (Build 37.04)
· Build 37.04 fixes some problems on complex equality constriaints.
· Previous version of EQSIRT relies on its working folder (i.e. c:\eqsirt\examples) to store data, model, and output files. It may be confusing or user may have difficultiy locating output files if the data and models file are stored else where. The operating procedure has been modified to be consistant with traditional user experiences. All the model and output files are now stored with the same folder as the data file.
· Please check here if you encounter runtime error when you run a model.
· Fix incomplete category caused by too many missing cells in the data (37.02)
· Fix problems in multidimensional models.
· Fix plot file problems for GPCM.
· This version makes improvement to let user includes items in the model without the need to precisely specify them in the /SPECIFICATION.
· Implement smooth function to adjust polychoric correlation matrix when category distributions are too extreme. It fixes problems in correlation based factor analysis.
· Fix bugs on binary ICC plots if they are plotted with R.
· Fix the bug that requires the data starts from 0 for binary and 1 for polytomousitems.
· Note: The program may terminate prematurely if the data file name is too long. This problem could be solved by breaking the data statement into several lines.
EQSIRT for WINDOWS
EQSIRT 1.0 for Windows (02-26-2013) (Build 36.16)
· This version fixes bugs in constraining guessing parameter. It also fixes errors in person and item Infit and Outfit fit statistics as well as Yen’s Q3 residual correlations.
· The version extends Latent Class Analysis so that it can handle continuous items as well. The estimated group assignment can be added to data editor as a group index item for further analyses.
· Some cosmetic fixes to make the program and the user’s guide more consistent.
EQSIRT 1.0 for Windows (10-05-2012) (Build 35.15 beta)
Build 35.15 Note: A beta version. This is the preparation for the beta test. If you encounter JRE (Java Runtime Environment) problem during setup, please follow these procedures to update your JRE.
EQSIRT 1.0 for Mac OS X (10-11-2012) (Build 35.15 beta).
Build 35.15 Note: A beta version. It is almost identical to Windows version except, (1) it does not import and export SPSS SAV files, and (2) it does not provide general statistics feature like Windows does. The license number and program initialization automation still needs work. Please beware that you must continue to setup your license number after you see “The Installation was Successful” message. This program is tested in Mac OS X 10.6. The installation procedures can be found here.
EQSIRT 1.0 for Linux (10-16-2012) (Build 35.15 beta)
Build 34.14 Note: A pre-beta version. It is almost identical to Windows version except, (1) it does not import and export SPSS SAV files, and (2) it does not provide general statistics feature like Windows does. The license number and program initialization automation still needs work. This program is tested in Ubuntu and will subsequently be tested in other Linux platforms. You can find the installation procedures here.